Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitlist Cancer Year 8 or Mobsters love doing good and getting swag!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitlist Cancer Year 8 or Mobsters love doing good and getting swag!

Hello Fellow Mobsters.

It is time again to turn your hit listing abilities to a real foe, cancer.

Six years ago I began a thread asking for help to fight cancer by supporting Relay for Life, and last year with your support raised over $5,000! Last year final funds raised for team FORK Cancer came in at just over $10,000 with over $5,000 of that from mobsters. Thank you to everyone that donated and everyone that passed the link.

This year I am asking for your help once again. The donations are for the Relay for Life event in Long Beach CA on June 9th, sponsored by the American Cancer Society. Relay is a 24 hour event representing a day fighting cancer. Donations go to help fund research for a cure as well as supporting people in the fight against cancer, including giving rides to treatment. A ride to and from treatment is about $10. Radiation treatment can be 5 days a week for 8 weeks or longer (40-60 treatments).

I am asking for your support. Donate! http://main.acsevents.org/goto/CWALKER
    This is a direct donation link to support my team, FORK CANCER, with ACS in the fight against cancer and me. Great news!! ACS now accepts PayPal!
    http://main.acsevents.org/goto/CWALKER
    So how does it work?
    a) Click the link below and you will go to a secure website for ACS to donate.
    Donate: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/CWALKER
    Please give me your MW link in the notes message section. <<< VERY IMPORTANT

b) I must have your MW link to confirm - it looks like this https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr..._id=1354744802 (https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr..._id=1354744802)
    You can also give me your mob code, but that is harder for me to track down if there are any questions or concerns.

c) I confirm to clamps every Friday that the donation has been made.

d) Once confirmed by me you will receive an email back from me / relay thanking you and your mob wars name/ mob code will be posted in the forum

e) Clamps gives you goodies!!

f) The process can take up to a week from the time you donate to the time Clamps sends the goodies. Clamps and I do this by hand, so please be patient with us.

g) The last submission is on Monday June 11. Any donations after that deadline will be gladly accepted but will not earn goodies.

Donate!: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/CWALKER

Last year the nifty pink Pink Conqueror along with 20 Godfather points were awarded. Hey Clamps- how can we make this even better than last year? How about a super Proton Torpedo to knock out cancer cells?

Thank you for your continued support.
    Maligator

Clamps Edit -

Thanks for running this event for another year Mal! We will need your guy's help to come up with the reward item though. I believe we are still missing a good Defensive item. It has to be pink! Please post your item suggestions here and we'll choose one to be the reward item.
    Last edited by Maligator Mama; 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM.

First family to donate, Phoenix! Thank you my beloved flaming bird of rebirth, and thank you 2beer!

Comment

Donated!
      tracking code:
      1176-22366-1-36447182-37

mobwars info is added to the comment section of the gift

Comment

Done :D

Paypal makes it so much easier and quicker this year :D

Comment

Originally posted by adski View Post
          Paypal makes it so much easier and quicker this year :D
          Can't argue with that! 2018 donation made. :-)

Comment

Great seeing you do this again, Maligator.
            If anyone wants to see donation bonuses for previous years, search www.salthefoot.com for "pink". The items marked as "Source=Charity" are the donation rewards from previous years.
            Check out Sal the Foot's Guide to Mob Wars at salthefoot.com with extensive info on jobs, heists, cards, stockpile, gifts, and a helpful Multi-Game Property Calculator at stfcalc.com

Comment

Donated! Happy to help!!

Comment

Donated :)

Comment

Thanks for running this event for another year Mal! We will need your guy's help to come up with the reward item though. I believe we are still missing a good Defensive item. It has to be pink! Please post your item suggestions here and we'll choose one to be the reward item.

Comment

Originally posted by Clamps View Post
                    Pink Mirrored Sunglasses
                    Pink Boots
                    Pink Assassin's Jacket
                    Pink Balacalva
                    Pink Bandana
                    Pink Exoskeleton

Just a few lol

Comment

I like the balaclava! However, whatever it is, it needs to be strong enough to actually use. DRS Tablet is 169 defense...
                      Last edited by PinkyAnal; 02-22-2018, 09:35 AM.
                      https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr..._id=1154436955

Comment

Balacalva is basically a face mask, something some police swat teams would wear.. Or a bank robber

Comment

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theory View Post
                          Balacalva is basically a face mask, something some police swat teams would wear.. Or a bank robber
                          I know. I have a couple I wear in the winter for motocross. I just meant whatever it is that Bobs chooses, it should be worth using.
                          https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr..._id=1154436955

Comment

Once again, I am blown away from the response. It is the first week, and no one knows what the prize is, yet here come the donations already hitting $635. Thank you mobsters! This week's submission list:
                            BattleJunkie
                            Old_Man_Logan
                            Trompe Le Monde
                            Ukobach
                            Lena Corsini
                            Pocket Angel
                            _trouble_
                            Dieing Is Easy
                            mafia mini
                            Bossman AB
                            Meet Da Bull
                            15 Dos Patitos
                            _Squeal like a piggy *****_
                            Plump Patrick
                            Corgy
                            Don Carl Meshirley
                            Fingers Spellini
                            NERV EVAs
                            somephatazn
                            Dogsdanglies
                            Martys Marauding Mongols
                            Inglorious Ichabod
                            Wess Wackos
                            IGetInYa

If you have donated, and do not see your name, let me know so I can track down. Thank you! Maligator

Comment

I vote "Pissy Pants" for armor for the loot

and hey Bob - can we have a "Pinks Display" as a badge of honor on every profile - so whenever you visit a profile - anyones profile.... say top right under the mute and autoheal row put a div with just a line of small images of your "Pinks" auto displayed... kinda nice to see the nice peeeps...
                              Ask me if I give a Fonkeys Muck

Comment

Working...
                              X