punching limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punching limits

Bob personally i see this auto punching is killing this game now and peoples not as active no more....

Its time a punch limit is in place like 100 punches a day.... who punches more people than that per day anyways unless you are an aggressive bot user

Originally posted by Mafia_Wars_reject_trainer View Post
    Bob personally i see this auto punching is killing this game now and peoples not as active no more....

Its time a punch limit is in place like 100 punches a day.... who punches more people than that per day anyways unless you are an aggressive bot user
    Didnt we have this discussion many times?????

you know. .you guys killed your game by making the developers do some stupid changes.
    now you are here doing the same thing.
    Bob is killing the game quick enough. .without needed more help.

Comment

Even long time aggressive manual players worth their weight in gold would find 100 per day a complete travesty on how this game was made and how it has become.If we go down the road of limiting punches where will it stop?100 attacks per day ,10 bounties per day ,20 minutes of game time per day . Some families have 300-400 plus accounts to punch .You want to limit that option ? lol..Bob its time to offer a simple bot to everyone who plays(whether they use it or not that s up to them) Hunting,collecting .whatever the major issues are that seem to clog your inbox ,give it to everyone .Otherwise we will have a game we want to play but cant because of all these action/time restrictions.

Comment

Punches remind you who you have p i s s e d off lol

Comment

sadly the punching isn't killing shet anymore.. It's the useless updates bob does (captcha)

Comment

I hear Farmville doesn't have a punch wheel .

Comment

Instead of suggesting changes to suit your poor game play choices, why dont you learn to adapt to the current style of play? Ive been playing almost 10 years and Im still having a blast here.

If you find yourself on a punch wheel, contact someone and find out why. Most times they will simply remove you from it, unless of course you are purposely sabotaging your own game, in which case you deserve what you get.

P.S. for those grammar nazis who have noticed I did not use any apostrophes, its because the last few times I used them my post did not show up.
              Last edited by Matty McStab; 02-03-2018, 01:23 PM. Reason: yo mamma

Comment

Auto punching is doing nothing to the game lol the only person it would bother is someone who for w/e reason gives a **** about their deaths....
                Maybe bob should add in a ''times punched'' category... seems there are alot of people obsessed with stats
                #1 on Mobwars
                #1 on Farmville
                if u dont agree with me then ur a hater and ur opinion is null-void due to u being biast
                Add me or don't this is a link not an order

Comment

1000 in a day ok I can get behind that maybe but then I noticed there was only 2 0s and i couldn't help myself laughing
                  Last edited by Your Bank Balance; 02-09-2018, 08:05 AM.
                  KittyMcGee

Comment

Just ignore punches, they don't even do anything anymore. I got more exp from the two fights I won than the punch kill.

23 seconds ago:
                    You were punched in the face by After_Hours, taking 489 damage. [delete]
                    39 seconds ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Ukobach, taking 356 damage. [delete]
                    42 seconds ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Contrail, taking 379 damage. [delete]
                    49 seconds ago:
                    You were punched in the face by cabana225, taking 802 damage. [delete]
                    58 seconds ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Stan_Tookie_Williams, taking 275 damage. [delete]
                    2 minutes ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Green Eyes Gambini, taking 325 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were killed by Tony the Shark Grimaldy's final punch. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You died, losing 0 experience points. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Tony the Shark Grimaldy, taking 374 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by SEXYFIREMAN, taking 285 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Paul The Terminator, taking 656 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by nelly big gun, taking 212 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by giftedvr6, taking 605 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Mamalasagne, taking 756 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by amiina9kurrrrrrrrr, taking 396 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Immortal Night King, taking 742 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by KarlheinzZ, taking 460 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by xX_BAMF_Xx, taking 312 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Mangi fek kaj morti, taking 11 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by _The_Man_in_Black_, taking 288 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Psychotic soldier, taking 822 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by THE ROUND MAN, taking 524 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by ☠ Maben ☠, taking 234 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by BLACKLIST EXPRESS, taking 155 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by BattleJunkie, taking 287 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Stryc9, taking 328 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by TP Warpath, taking 718 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by TP Babe the Blue Ox, taking 766 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by earl_jr, taking 374 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were attacked by mike_o psycho
                    You won the fight, taking 2265 damage and dealing 2894 damage to your enemy. You gained 108 experience points. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You won the fight, taking 1334 damage and dealing 3825 damage to your enemy. You gained 81 experience points. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by HildegardT, taking 169 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by jon9thor, taking 87 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Wolf ll0l00ll0ll0l0l00ll0ll, taking 625 damage. [delete]
                    1 hour ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Box Licking Midget, taking 563 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by After_Hours, taking 162 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Ukobach, taking 853 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Contrail, taking 182 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Veruca Salt, taking 860 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by cabana225, taking 831 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Stan_Tookie_Williams, taking 9 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Green Eyes Gambini, taking 745 damage. [delete]
                    2 hours ago:
                    You were punched in the face by Evolution GSR, taking 315 damage. [delete]

P.s Why does it now automatically link people? I'm not a huge fan of that feature, is there a way to disable it?
                    KittyMcGee

Comment

Originally posted by Your Bank Balance View Post
                      Just ignore punches, they don't even do anything anymore. I got more exp from the two fights I won than the punch kill.

23 seconds ago:
                      You were punched in the face by After_Hours, taking 489 damage. [delete]
                      39 seconds ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Ukobach, taking 356 damage. [delete]
                      42 seconds ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Contrail, taking 379 damage. [delete]
                      49 seconds ago:
                      You were punched in the face by cabana225, taking 802 damage. [delete]
                      58 seconds ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Stan_Tookie_Williams, taking 275 damage. [delete]
                      2 minutes ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Green Eyes Gambini, taking 325 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were killed by Tony the Shark Grimaldy's final punch. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You died, losing 0 experience points. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Tony the Shark Grimaldy, taking 374 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by SEXYFIREMAN, taking 285 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Paul The Terminator, taking 656 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by nelly big gun, taking 212 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by giftedvr6, taking 605 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Mamalasagne, taking 756 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by amiina9kurrrrrrrrr, taking 396 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Immortal Night King, taking 742 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by KarlheinzZ, taking 460 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by xX_BAMF_Xx, taking 312 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Mangi fek kaj morti, taking 11 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by _The_Man_in_Black_, taking 288 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Psychotic soldier, taking 822 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by THE ROUND MAN, taking 524 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by ☠ Maben ☠, taking 234 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by BLACKLIST EXPRESS, taking 155 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by BattleJunkie, taking 287 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Stryc9, taking 328 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by TP Warpath, taking 718 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by TP Babe the Blue Ox, taking 766 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by earl_jr, taking 374 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You won the fight, taking 2265 damage and dealing 2894 damage to your enemy. You gained 108 experience points. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You won the fight, taking 1334 damage and dealing 3825 damage to your enemy. You gained 81 experience points. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by HildegardT, taking 169 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by jon9thor, taking 87 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Wolf ll0l00ll0ll0l0l00ll0ll, taking 625 damage. [delete]
                      1 hour ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Box Licking Midget, taking 563 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by After_Hours, taking 162 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Ukobach, taking 853 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Contrail, taking 182 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Veruca Salt, taking 860 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by cabana225, taking 831 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Stan_Tookie_Williams, taking 9 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Green Eyes Gambini, taking 745 damage. [delete]
                      2 hours ago:
                      You were punched in the face by Evolution GSR, taking 315 damage. [delete]

P.s Why does it now automatically link people? I'm not a huge fan of that feature, is there a way to disable it?
                      Change your newsfeed style.

Comment

ill rather be punched to death then have a empty feed. however i been gone a while & dealing with real life problems such as my father passing away on xmas from leukemia

Comment

Don't like punching? Try Candy Crush. I get punched all of the time and you're the first one to complain about it publicly.

Comment

Working...
                          X