Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excessive attacking, can anyone help?

Can anybody help me on this,
    this person attacked me yesterday about 25 times and today 46 times: You were attacked by Ima Ozzy 2 46x, taking 1,299 damage and losing $3,388,433

This is the person's information:
    Mob Code: 49629f [Invite to My Mob]
    Profile ID:1314407935252455
    Facebook Profile - GuessX Mod
    Level 561 Mob 1,150

I did retaliate maybe 10 times each. I dont know how but they stay in the hospital most of the day.

PLEASE NOTE: I NEVER attack first. I do not belong to a family.
    Thank you in advance

Originally posted by the gumar View Post
    Can anybody help me on this,
    this person attacked me yesterday about 25 times and today 46 times: You were attacked by Ima Ozzy 2 46x, taking 1,299 damage and losing $3,388,433

This is the person's information:
    Mob Code: 49629f [Invite to My Mob]
    Profile ID:1314407935252455
    Facebook Profile - GuessX Mod
    Level 561 Mob 1,150

I did retaliate maybe 10 times each. I dont know how but they stay in the hospital most of the day.

PLEASE NOTE: I NEVER attack first. I do not belong to a family.
    Thank you in advance
    Easier if you post his link....

https://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/pr...14407935252455

He is not worth worrying about

Comment

That's a LIE the gumar ... you attacked me many times while I was coming up in lvls ... never once did I go crying like you are , I kept doing jobs etc etc until I was in a position to kick your ass , and I did ... then you blacklisted me and come here complaining , and spun a lot of ******** about me

Comment

well you are a chainer, there is no denying that
        sigpic

You killed Richardfitzwell and claimed the bounty of $10,259,406,323,735.
        You killed Crazy_Ass_Chick and claimed the bounty of $4,775,145,463,547.
        You killed game over lambo and claimed the bounty of $4,533,653,912,084.

Comment

TripLJay put me in the list every 3 minutes. After I paid the hospital, my name reappeared. Is that reasonable? And his profile never shows up every time I click

Comment

Kopbam you should start a new thread with a copy from your newsfeed . Showing what's going on .

Comment

Originally posted by KopBam View Post
              TripLJay put me in the list every 3 minutes. After I paid the hospital, my name reappeared. Is that reasonable? And his profile never shows up every time I click
              Need a link at least so we can see who he is :D

Comment

Working...
              X