Captcha not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clamps View Post

It looks like Google has decided you are using automated queries to attempt the captcha. More info on how they decide that and what you can do about it here: https://support.google.com/recaptcha.../6081888?hl=en
    Well i am not.. every freaking 18 min.. i do the captcha when it appears..
    i read the support page. .of google..

After 3 hours or so.. I can finally start hunting again.. not sure for how long though..

Comment

The more you complete it, the more forgiving it is. I haven't gotten the image popup where you select street signs or whatever in at least a week. I believe it also helps if you move your mouse around while it is "thinking", but that might be imaginary.

Comment

The more you complete it, the more forgiving it is. I haven't gotten the image popup where you select street signs or whatever in at least a week. I believe it also helps if you move your mouse around while it is "thinking", but that might be imaginary.
        Bob.. I am not saying I hunt by hand.. but i am saying i have nothing AUTOMATED...

It has been after me for some reason.... i get that message often..sometimes i just have to walk away.. cause it just wont work
        Sometimes i have to reply to 5 or 6 set of pictures.. and i do it all with the mouse ... manually.. so no automation on that

and it just keeps happening.. i have had to answer freaking pictures.. non stop for days and days

Comment

"Cannot contact reCaptcha.Check your connection and try again" really? ? I am connected to facebook and mobwars but not the Captcha?
          Why sometimes I click on the images they disappear only to redraw a new image in it's place? I have to keep refreshing to get it to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by poetry View Post
            Why sometimes I click on the images they disappear only to redraw a new image in it's place? I have to keep refreshing to get it to stop.
            Because you sometimes have to keep clicking images until there is no more left before you submit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theory View Post

Because you sometimes have to keep clicking images until there is no more left before you submit it.
              Makes sense among other things "sarcasm" lol

Comment

This is funny. captcha comes up click any 4 squares, go to next screen click any 3 and presto im in. seriously wtf.
                sigpic

You killed Richardfitzwell and claimed the bounty of $10,259,406,323,735.
                You killed Crazy_Ass_Chick and claimed the bounty of $4,775,145,463,547.
                You killed game over lambo and claimed the bounty of $4,533,653,912,084.

Comment

Originally posted by can_am View Post
                  This is funny. captcha comes up click any 4 squares, go to next screen click any 3 and presto im in. seriously wtf.
                  Dont f^$^&^$ with it to much. it will do like it does to me.. hate you and make you spend 3 or 4 min clicking on squares

Comment

Bob your button scrolls when I scroll

Comment

captcha.jpg

After I kept on getting the message, please select all matching images, I tried selecting the Tree.

Boom, captcha solved. So trees are statues as well.

Comment

I believe it also helps if you move your mouse around while it is "thinking", but that might be imaginary.
                        Hmmm possible - but not probable ===> working all day on another screen so moving the mouse - but then I sleep and something we use(just for testing purposes to try and understand such wonderful stuff - by no means would we honestly dishounestly use anything to gain a dishonest advantage in the game - honestly) something just to see - and its fine on (I could say most mornings but I wount) THE morning (usually - but not always <tongue>) ===> Conclusion? Probably not, unless it stores such info itself in your browser as - to my knowledge - mouse movements over a duration are not stored in any way...
                        Ask me if I give a Fonkeys Muck

Comment

^^^^^^^^ and look what you did you evil sod ===> you got everyone wiggling the mouse like mad every time a captcha comes up BWAHAHAHAHA ===> you a funny guy!!!

EDIT: After further extensive tests, I can confirm that if you run out into the garden naked and spin round 3 times very fast - this helps tremendously<facepalm>
                          Last edited by Shropford; 02-15-2018, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Hey bud have you encountered any issue yet where captcha is "your computer may be sending automated queries"

OH ^^^ in my inbox - you driving people away and for what??

Comment

my thoughts are if it is part of the game they should offer more support with it then not pawn it on google .yeah its google's bs but they made it part of the game and should offer support if it dont mesh well

if they cant then take the fkn **** out which they need to anyway

OH OH!!! ===> PTT did you send him to my inbox???

Comment

"FFS I cant even make a new acct because the captcha no longer works"

Messing with peoples comps and blaming google is not gonna keep em - its your game and you put it in there

Comment

Working...
                                X